Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blog Hop

Its a BLOG HOP!!

Since Google Friend Connect will be going away on Feb 29 for anyone that is not with blogspot I have decided (along with many others) to sign up with Linky Followers!


You can go here to sign up: Linky Followers

Cheri has started a blog hop over on her blog {{ Its So Very Cheri }} for those who use Linky Follower or decide to sign up! Isn't that awesome?!

RULES:

1. You MUST have the Linky Followers tool on your site to participate.
{ you can have both the Linky Followers and GFC on your site byt you must have the LINKY FOLLOWERS to participate in this party hop }

2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.

3. Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.

4. Then grab the BLOG HOP code.

5. Then you follow other bloggers--(as many as you want)
-leave each on of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know that you are following them and ask them to follow you back.


If you want to add the BLOG HOP to your own site YOU will get lots of new followers--{see rule #2}

I am not able to add the Linky Party to my blog at this time (it makes my side bar disappear..boooo) but head on over to Its So Very Cheri !!



Happy Following!!!




7 comments:

  1. I came over to follow you and hope you will come over and follow me too.

    Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheri!! I am following you as well! :) Thanks for hosting this, it's awesome!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm following from the blog hop. When you get a chance, come over and follow me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there. hopped on over thanks, to the blog hop. i'm a new linky follower. would love it if you would follow me as well. have a great night!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following you on Linky followers. I would love it if you followed me back. I always enjoy meeting new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through the Linky Followers blog hop. Hope you can come by for a visit... www.domestically-speaking.com

    ReplyDelete